Meeting Agenda - January 10, 2013
Thursday, January 10, 2013 @ 7:00PM
Checking, Savings, Emergency Fund - including insurance, printing and
• Acceptance of Minutes
- Road base situation, nothing from County until Fall (maybe) otherwise DIY. We are first on 2013 County Grant
- Review of Fall River Watershed Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- Clear Creek Code Red web site: https://cne.coderedweb.com/Default.aspx?groupid=qxl9iUOfYVZj2Oy9A12syQ%3D%3D
- Poor attendance at Annual Meeting; Suggestions for next time?
- Election of Officers from Board members
- Other Issues?
- Unfortunately the Annual York Gulch Cleanup Day was canceled as County dropped free dump day. Other options?
- Roads: for now road maintenance is up to the residents along that road segment
- Getting road base spread this summer (pay as we go) is anyone interested?
- County Wildfire Protection plan (possible grant)
- Priority#1: Grade Bald Mountain Road to make it more passable
- Priority#2: Individual fire mitigation surveys
- Priority#3: Improved Signage
- Forest Service & Small Tract Act – Phase #2 Status
- Community Projects –Firehouse painting from County budget?
- Web Site Update/Community Bulletin Board
- New Members?
- Next Meeting March or April? Location?