GCCHLA BOARD MEETING JULY 7,2005
GCCHLA BOARD MEETING
July 7th 2005
Meeting at the Firehouse
The below information is from the Dec 17th meeting.
Fire Checking $1,485.17
High Speed Internet
There is wireless internet available in the Gulch through Clear Creek Wireless. Everyone except a few houses will be able to use this service. The monthly fee is $59.95.
Contact Dennis Lunbery at 303-567-4580.
Brian Haley has moved from the Gulch, so a new treasurer will need to be appointed. Curtis DePoyster was asked to be the new treasurer and he accepted.
Voted on: Unanimous vote for Curtis DePoyster to be treasurer for the remainder of Brain Haley's term.
Summer Clean Up & Picnic
August 6th (Sat) is the selected date for the Gulch clean up. Meet at the meadow 9 AM (Overlooked and York Gulch) Trimming trees on York Gulch, weed control and other clean up. The HOA will schedule a free day at the dump for all trash. The fire house needs to be stained.
Plan on a picnic get together around 2pm in the meadow after are chores are finished.
Getting HOA (Home Owner Association) Dues as part of the yearly Taxes
The roads really need more attention they are getting due to the fact that we don't have enough money to take care of them. There are several that need drainage improvements and it would be nice to grade more than once a year. The county is not interested in taking them over, due to money constraints on their part.
It was discussed that people are not paying their yearly dues and we were approx. $1000 short on the road grading done at the end of last year. Karen will put together a letter that will be sent to all the home and land owners asking for their dues.
If we do not collect the money we need, then the HOA will look in to a special tax or adding the dues to the annual property taxes. If you have not paid your dues, please do so, they are due in September.
If was suggested that a HOA sign be made and put somewhere in the Gulch letting everyone know that we do have an HOA and how to contact us.
Karen will look into the cost of a sign and where we could put it that would help us the most. It could possibly be put by the fire house, since we have concerns about private land etc.
The never ending story is still never ending. Things are moving forward slowly and there is really nothing to discuss, waiting on the appraisal of the land.
We really need the layout of everyone's house in case of a fire. Electric shut off, batteries and propane tank need to be labeled on this drawing
Need Committee Members
We need a few people to work on the nominating committee. We need to verify the board members in Sept as well as select a Pres, VP, Sec and Treasurer. Contact Karen McHale if interested.
Forrest Clean Up
Laurie Bickel handed out pamphlets on programs that we may want to use in the future to help clean up the Gulch from pine beetle, and other dead diseased trees.
September - Annual Meeting