HOME
Gilpin - Clear Creek Home
& Landowners Association, Inc.

P.O. Box 237 - Idaho Springs, CO 80452
www.YorkGulch.com

Meetings 

Introduction

Agendas and Minutes 

2022 

September 10
Minutes
August 22
Minutes
May 31
Minutes

2019 

September 21
Minutes
April 10
Minutes

2018 

September 15
Minutes
April 26
Minutes

2017 

July 13
Minutes
March 8
Minutes

2016 

September 10
Minutes
June 23
Minutes
March 29
Minutes

2015 

September 12
Minutes
August 6
Minutes
March 26
Minutes

2014 

June 18
Minutes
February 6
Minutes

2013 

October 5
Minutes
January 10
Agenda
January 10
Minutes

2012 

September 22
Minutes
June 19
Agenda
June 19
Minutes
February 26
Agenda
February 26
Minutes

2011 

October 23
Minutes
August 16
Motion
June 28
Motion
June 21
Agenda
June 21
Minutes

2010 

August 7
Minutes
June 19
Minutes
May 7
Minutes

2009 

November 10
Officer Election
September 19
Agenda
August 12
Agenda
August 12
Minutes
June 27

2008 

November 18
September 27
May 28

2007 

November 15
September 23
August 02
June 16
March 22

2006 

October 10
September 9
June 22
May 2

2005 

November 28
September 17
July 7

2004 

June 18
Board Meeting - May 2, 2006

GCCHLA BOARD MEETING May 2, 2006

Meeting: Huntoon House                       Adjourned   9 pm

Time:  7 pm

Attendees (Board Members):

   Bowman, Marci

   DePoyster, Curtis

   Gallaher, Dave & Judy

   Huntoon, Heather

   Penalo, Sergio

   VanGeet, Otto & Kelly

Next Meeting: Wednesday June 21 at 7 PM at Fire Station.

The previous meeting minutes were accepted.

Animal Control - what the Clear Creek County Animal Control laws mean to you - Marty Gitlin & Amy described laws.  Respect wildlife; do not let dogs run loose.  Try to resolve among neighbors if possible, contact Animal Control if needed.  If you contact Animal Control you need written specifics about the problems.

Small Tract Act update - Dave Gallaher – Dave has been working with the Forest Service.  The cost for the appraisals has been coming in unreasonably high ($100K).   Dave will meet with them again 5-3-06.  We have been working on this for 9 years!  Dave would also like to explore using the Fire Fund to pay for the appraisals for land surrounding the fire house.

Community mailboxes – Ann Morgan described her safety concerns and that some of the boxes are on her property according to her.  Heather will try to get a letter together to send to the Post Office, Jim Vogt will add his safety concerns from the Sheriff’s Office.  All Board members will be asked to sign the letter.  The best would be getting the County to allow GCCHLA to put mail boxes a short distance up York Gulch.

Evacuation Plan - Every Homeowners association is being asked to come up with an evacuation plan. We have a map with exits on the Web site. Amy and Marci described exits.

- The USFS is going to be holding several control burns near Columbine campground.

Curt will provide Marci with association papers (budget and financial statement) so that they may be added to the web site.  The Forest Service permit for GCCHLA members was renewed (late last year) for another year.

Jim and Otto described the anticipated $2.50 per watt PV Xcel purchase for RECs (Renewable Energy Certificates).  Otto described the 30% federal rebate up to $2000 for PV.  The federal rebate applies to systems installed in 2006 & 2007.  For details see http://www.dsireusa.org/library/includes/incentive2.cfm?Incentive_Code=US37F&State=Federal&currentpageid=1&ee=1&re=1

Treasurer’s Report

Fire Checking $ 1,575.08        Homeowners Checking $ 1,015.44

Fire Savings $ 8,372.12          Homeowners Savings $ 6490.19

Road

Rusty and Larry Kramer will talk to the county to see if they will take over maintenance on the main loop now that the “narrows” below Red Tail has been widened.  Rusty would like to work on Chinook to fix water “glacier” and steep sections.


© 1999-2017 by Gilpin-Clear Creek Home and Landowners Association
All rights reserved.
Contact: -- PHP Version: 8.0.26