GCCHLA Meeting - Thursday, March 26, 2015
GCCHLA Meeting – Thursday,
March 26, 2015
Location: The Gallaher’s, 1250 Redtail Ridge
Time: 7:20 PM
Adjourned: 8:30 PM
Attendees: Dave & Judy Gallaher, Matt Taylor,
John Bottomley, Otto VanGeet, Mari Jo Crouse, Craig Wandrey, Clyde, Wally
Next Meeting: Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 7:00 PM /
John & Steffi Bottomley’s
Combined Total for all Accounts - $10,562.68
Review & accept
minutes from previous meeting
- Road Base – 5000 tons allocated for 2015. Priority is
being given to 2014 applicants who were passed over due to the flooding.
We may not get more material until 2016, but an application will be
submitted as soon as the application window opens.
- Sport shooting update – virtual meeting on April 13,
2015. Questions & comments accepted via facebook and twitter prior to
the meeting. Questions will be addressed during the meeting. www.sportshootingpartners.org
- Wildfire Mitigation update – Fall River Community
Wildfire Implementation Team met in February. DJ Atchison is now the team
leader for this project
- Summer Event / Annual Meeting – suggested activity is
to have a live band at the fire house & repeat the chili cook off that
had good participation in 2014. Tentative date is Saturday, September 19,
- Grader Rental for 2015 – Discussion concerning renting
a grader around August of this year. Would like to know if there is
interest from others who may be willing to go in on the cost of a 40 hour
rental. To express interest, please send your contact information to email@example.com
- John will contact insurance agent regarding
coverage/liability of HOA regarding plowing and grading of roads.
- With so many new residents, Matt Taylor will pull an
updated property owner contact list to the board.
- The HOA will mail out hard copies of invoices for 2015
dues versus sending out the invoice via email. John will update the 2014
letter and this topic will be added to the agenda for the next meeting to
finalize the timeline.
- Discussion regarding the possibility of expanding the
services offered by the HOA.
services include plowing, road maintenance, etc.
topic to be added to the next meeting agenda for additional comments discussion
- There continues to be a critical need for volunteers
to join the district 9 volunteer fire department.
do not currently have any residents participating in the fire department. The
existence of the fire house in York Gulch impacts all of our homeowner’s
insurance policies by keeping us as a category 9. If we were to move to category
10, properties would be uninsurable.
- HOA meeting frequency – 4 times per year (3 meetings
per year + annual meeting).
- Motion to adjourn