GCCHLA Meeting Minutes, March 29, 2016
GCCHLA Meeting – Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Location: The Crouse’s – 110 Mule Deer Trail
Start Time: 7:08 PM
Adjourned: 8:00 PM
Attendees: Dave & Judy Gallaher, Heather
Huntoon, John Bottomley, Otto VanGeet, Lance & Mari Jo Crouse, Craig
Wandrey, Sergio Panello, Curtis DePoyster, Courtney Donovan, Jim Vogt
Next Meeting: Tentatively scheduled for Thursday,
June 23, 2016
Combined Total for all Accounts - $12,086.06
approve meeting minutes from Sept 12, 2015 meeting approved. Minutes will be
posted to the website. http://www.yorkgulch.com
Board after Sept. Elections: Dustin & Courtney Donovan, Curtis & Tina
DePoyster, Dave & Judy Gallaher, Lance & Mari Jo Crouse, Rusty &
Jodie Stewart, John Bottomley, Otto & Kelly VanGeet, Craig Wandrey, John
Hicks, Darrell & Heather Huntoon, Jim & Stephanie Vogt, John Liggett,
Sergio & Eva Panelo, Tim Wheeler
to elect 2016 officers made & passed
President: Dave Gallaher
Mari Jo Crouse
- Petition to Clear Creek County Road and Bridge to
expand County maintenance road from Upper York Gulch extension between
overlooked way and the octopus has been put on hold until County finances
- President will submit 2016 Road Base Petition to Clear
Creek County on behalf of the GCCHLA.
- Annual Homeowners meeting tentatively scheduled for
Sat, Sept 10 (format will be annual meeting, then potluck lunch &
- Motion made & passed to budget $200 for
entertainment (band) at the annual meeting.
- Motion made & passed to budget $100 for food &
beverages for the annual meeting.
- Discussion concerning inquiries / requests made to the
HOA for expanded services from the
- Annual Letter / Invoice schedule for 2016 –
- The secretary and the treasurer to validate home &
landowner list from the county and update GCCHLA mailing list by or before
June 30, 2016.
- President will provide the annual letter following the
- Project to address & stuff envelopes will be held
in July 2016 (volunteers Heather Huntoon, Courtney Donovan & Mari Jo
Crouse). Actual mailing will occur in August.
- Discussion regarding shared grader rental for road
maintenance / improvement in 2016 will be held outside of the HOA meeting.
John Bottomley will send an email to the HOA membership suggesting that
those interested in raod maintenance projects contact their
coordinators should contact John Bottomley to see if opportunities for
cooperative effort exist with other areas within the HOA area.
- Motion made & passed to have Jim Vogt research
information regarding creating a special improvement district for GCCHLA.
Update and information will be provided at the June meeting.
- Motion to adjourn made and passed.